As a leading provider of Supply Chain Services in Ireland, we have built our service around a strong, versatile, user-friendly and reliable information technology infrastructure.
We interface with all the leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems and work continuously to improve our ICT to meet the changing needs of our customers.
We work extremely closely with our customers to ensure smooth business integration through detailed project management.
- We operate Best in Breed Warehouse Management, Distribution & Freight Management, Proof Of Delivery (POD) Management, Order Management and invoicing systems
- We are Integration Specialists with a proven track record of successful integration with our customers
- We have successfully integrated with a wide variety of Tier 1 and Tier 2 ERP Systems including SAP, JD Edwards etc
- We have successfully integrated with customer’s legacy in-house ERP systems using bespoke interfacing
- We have invested heavily in leading edge Information and Communications Technology (ICT) which enables us to meet our customer’s needs and ensure business continuity
- We have an ITIL compliant, multi-disciplined ICT team with accredited Project Management expertise
Quality is at the core of this service. It is our policy to receive, store and deliver products in accordance with the client’s and regulatory guideline expectations.
To meet these objectives we provide the following:
- A strong Quality Team – a team comprising of our Quality Manager (Microbiologist), On-site Pharmacist, Qualified Person, Responsible Person with deputies
- We develop and implement a Quality Management System that supports client’s needs
- We implement best practices and standards to ensure that facilities and operations meet client expectations and regulatory body requirements
- We implement and operate an end to end Traceability system
- We continually train and develop employees to ensure best practices are consistently applied
We are accredited with the following Regulatory Bodies and organisations:
- NSAI for ISO 9001:2008
- IMB Wholesale Licence
- IMB Manufacturing Authorisation
- United Kingdom Warehouse Association (UKWA)
- British Retail Consortium (BRC)
- Irish Exported Association (IEA)
- Efficient Consumer Response (ECR)
- Irish Business and Employer’s Confederation (IBEC)
- TAPA (Transport Security)
- SEDEX (Ethics)
PRL GROUP is a recognised and experienced provider of outsourced customer and financial services, specifically for our key clients. We respond to both our clients' needs and their customers' needs.
We also ensure that all customer queries are handled professionally and in the best interests of our clients.
Our services include:
- Order capture/order processing by phone and on-line
- Management of van sales processes, including cash collection & direct debit management
- Credit Control management
- Processing PODs to client's or own invoicing system
- Follow through on payments and credit-control requirements
- Handling of any customer complaints and reporting to agreed KPIs
- Production and processing of client invoices
- Storage of invoices to meet regulatory requirements
- Demand and Inventory planning